Monday, March 5, 2012

I need to stop f*#$ing swearing... or so Shortie says

The most entertaining thing you can do when you are tired with a migraine, is to take your teenage daughter to the store with you to get groceries.  Still the same typical trip, but now you dread the "am I going to have to play Marco Polo" to find her (not fun with a headache, totally funny any other time).  How much extra crap am I really gonna have to get right now, but feeling so crappy you just say ok just so you can leave.  And then there is the "you never listen to what I'm asking you or give me answers".  Because well, I'm going down one isle to get what we need and don't have a clue where you are headed nor am I paying any attention to your location either.  But my favorite thing tonight was the comment she made while standing in line to check out.  "Look, they have new f*#$ing yogurt pretzels.  I'm really need to f*#$ing stop swearing."

Makes a mom proud.  But seriously, she's a good kid and knows what she wants out of life, so who can ask for more?  And some of the stuff she comes up with is the most hilarious things I've heard. 

Just don't piss her off on the road.  OMG.  Its a really good thing she wasn't with me while I was headed to go get her and her friend at the mall.  Lets see....  Freeway 60+mph, check.  Person in lane to the left of me with left blinker on, check.  Said idiot to the left moves into the lane to the right so they can then move to the left lane, priceless.  There are days I wish I drove a tank.  Will someone please tell me when they changed the way you are supposed to change lanes?  Are you now supposed to go into the opposite lane you want so that you can get a run at the one you really want?  Really?  WTF people.  Give a girl a break, or give me a tank and a Jetsons ray gun that will make you disappear off the road.  If she'd been driving, the car would've been fine but the headache would've been worse.  She really is an amazing driver.

And on that, I'm calling it a night.  Finding all the open windows, turning on the heat, and try to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment